Punjabi is the native language about 130 million people, and is the 10th most spoken language in the world. Punjabi language is widely spoken in Punjab, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Pakistan.
There are many types of Punjabi writing applications software on your phone.
- Google indic keyboard
- Eazy type Punjabi keyboard
- Swarachakra Punjabi keyboard
- Gurmukhi keyboard
- Punjabi notepad
- Xploree Al keyboard.
“Google Indic Keyboard” is the best among all these tools. Lets discuss Features, Institutionalization of this Punjabi writing software.
Google Indic Keyboard allows to type messages, update on social networks or compose emails in your own native language i.e. Punjabi or hindi on Android mobile phones or tablets. Currently this application software includes lots of keyboards languages.
Go to google Play store and download it.
- Works easily with all Android applications like facebook, whatsapp,Twitter, Email, sms
- This application software Support Android version 2.3 and above.
- Simple and easily swiching between English language and Punjabi language without changing keyboard or keypad.
Typing in Punjabi in android mobile phones and tablets easier with download free google indic keyboard application software for android mobile phone users
- Free to use
- User-friendly and simple
- Easily Up to date
- Easy to Maintain.
- Spell Check with the prounciation with English text to get the output in your language
- Hindi speakers can write directly on the screen via the app
Google indic keyboard:
This application software support 11 languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu (apart from English).
There are following steps to download Punjabi typing software google indic keyboard on your android mobile phone or tablets.
Step: 1 First of all go to mobile play store.
Step 2: Secondly type google indic keyboard in search bar.
Step 3. Download and install 25 mb application on your mobile phone.
Step 4: open The Google indic keyboard application on your device.
Step 5: Click on the enable in settings.
Step 6: Choose your keyboard
Step 7: Select input language.
Enables all following options
- Indic Keyboard Transliteration mode– where the output is in your native language by typing out the pronunciation using English letter.
- Native keyboard mode– where you type in your native language itself.
- Einglish mode– It’s a hybrid mode which will suggest both English and Hindi terms when you choose Hindi as an input language.
- Handwriting mode– where you can directly write on your phone screen using finger. (Currently its supports on Hindi input)
Step 8: Go to your Mobile message .
Step 9: Type any message my name is aman
Step 10: Click on this button indicate red arrow.
Step 11. Select your own language like Punjabi or Hindi click on this option.
Step 12: Last and final step is go again your message box and type your own language it convert into yours selected language.
By following all these steps you can easily type in Hindi or Punjabi. There is any other software available in play store form where you can easily download. Enjoy typing in your own way.