The government of India in March 2017 said that the PAN Card is compulsory linked or connected with their Adhaar card. PAN is (Personal Account Number) is a 10 digit character code that is used in tax paying services in India
PAN CARD: PAN is a Personal Account Number is used by income tax department.PAN Card is mandatory for income tax returns in the country.The process of linking Adhaar card with PAN card before 30 July 2018 in the country.if This process will not completed with this due date your PAN card will be rendered invalid.
AADHAAR CARD: Aadhaar Card is 12 Digit unique indentification card is allocated to every citizen of india.it is used by the unique identification authority of india.Aadhaar card is used for identity of proof and identity of address.
STEP BY STEP TO LINK PAN CARD TO AADHAAR CARD
Go to the e-filling website of Income Tax Department click on this link: https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in After that if you are not registred on this site. Firstly you should registred on this site.
- Click on register yourself Button.
- Select user Type then Click on Continue Button.
- Then Registration form will open fill your Basic information Such as Your name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Your Address, Pin-code, Gender will be filled at the time of Registration on e-filling portal.
- After that click on the Login Button page will be open.
- Fill your user id and password then fill Captcha code then click on the login button then your id will be open.
- Now click on the profile setting button and go to the Link Aadhaar option.
- The fill your Name as per PAN card, Date of birth as per PAN card, Gender as per PAN card and fill your Aadhaar card number and fill the captcha code then link on the Link Aadhaar button.
- After that a message will be shown you that Your Aadhaar-PAN linking successfully Completed.
Aadhaar Card Link With PAN Card Through SMS Option
If you aren’t able to link your PAN card details with aadhaar card via online, then you can simply send an SMS to the PAN provider to link up your details.
Follow the simple Steps to send an SMS from your mobile.Type UIDPAN<Aadhaar 12 digits><PAN 10 digits> on your mobile and send an SMS to 567678 or 56161.
For Example, If your PAN number is BB77AUCCWE and your Aadhaar Card number is 3254-5895-6254 then send an SMS to 567678 or 56161 as UIDPAN 325458956254 BB77AUCCWE from your mobile.